Thank you CarmenStefanescu for asking me to join this exciting blog hop. Carmen writes very interesting paranormal romance and is from the mysterious country of Romania.
1) – What is the name of your character? Is he/she fictional or a historic person? Dominic Reynolds is a fictional character who grew up in poverty and became a superstar NHL hockey player.
2) When and where is the story set? The story is set in present day in a fictional town outside Calgary, Alberta in a ranching community
3) What should we know about him/her? Although he doesn’t show it on the surface he is insecure and defensive, remembering his childhood. He is somewhat cynical because many of the people who previously wouldn’t want to give him the time of day now want his attention.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life? Dominic is attracted to Brooke Sawyer, a newcomer to Crystal Ridge, but she avoids him like the plague. He doesn’t know why and he doesn’t know what to do now. Still relatively young he is getting too old to play hockey and has some knee issues with his legs.
5) What is the personal goal of the character? To settle down in Crystal Ridge and raise a family.
6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it? The title is Sophisticated Cowboy. You can learn more on my website – under Books in Progress.
7) When can we expect the book to be published? I hope to have this ready by Christmas, 2014.
Book I of the Crystal Ridge Sweet Romance series is available on Amazon – Never Pick a Pretty Woman.